On behalf of all of us at Harborside MOPS, we offer our deepest sympathies to Kay and her entire family for the passing of her oldest son, Andrew. Our words are simply not adequate to express the sorrow we feel with her loss, but our hearts and prayers are with her at this most difficult time.The Weaving
My life is but a weaving, between my God and me;
I do not chose the colors, He worketh steadily.
Oft times He weaveth sorrow, and I in foolish pride
Forget He sees the upper, and I the under side.
Not til the loom is silent, and shuttles cease to fly
Will God unroll the canvas and explain the reason why
The dark threads are as needful in the skillful Weaver’s hand
As threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned.
~Anonymous
Psalm 34:18
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Psalm 71:20-21
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.
Visit Andrew's tribute page at http://www.tributes.com/condolences/view_memories/87766275#1161829. Here you can view his obituary or post a personal message to the family on the Memory Book tab. Also, feel free to post condolences on the comment section below.
Kay,
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers to you. Just looking at this page and the things you have written to us are proof of your strength. I hope you feel the prayers of everyone in MOPS as we all lift you up daily. May you feel your heavenly Father's arms wrapped tightly around you and may you know how much you are loved.
Lanie
Dear Sweet Kay,
ReplyDeleteBrian and I are praying for you and your family too. It is clear that God is close to you and you are so strong in your faith. I am here and can be there, with you, anytime you need. Just let me know! I love you.
In His Name,
Melissa