Monday, October 11, 2010

Steering Team Spotlight: Natalie Warrell

We are kicking off our Steering Team Spotlight with Natalie Warrell, our Care and Prayer Leader. In her role, she is on the prayer team and also coordinates support for our MOPS moms. From scheduling meal deliveries for those who are ill or just home with newborn babies to praying for the specific needs of individuals in our group, Natalie is eager to serve and love on all of us!!
Here is more about Natalie in her own words:
I was born in Kentucky and have been married to my husband Luke for ten years. We have two children: AJ 3 years old and Nicholas 18 months. Outside of being a Mom, I work as a Dietician. I love what I do because I love helping others. I have been in MOPS for two years and I was led to serve as a Steering Team member because I wanted to give back to other moms the way MOPS gave to me. I moved here from Kentucky not knowing anyone and if it was not for MOPS I definetly would not have liked it as much. I feel that is where I have made my best friends . I was also very sick last year and the way all of the MOPS members came through for me made me feel so lucky and loved it was amazing. I would like to be there for any Mom that might need me any anyway I can!! My best piece of advice you could give a new mom? Try to relax...it gets easier!

If you have an individual prayer request or special need, reach out to Natalie at nataliewarrell@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment