Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Playdate

So the pumpkin patch playdate was a washout...let's try again, shall we?
We are scheduled at Heritage United Methodist Church on both Monday the 26th at 11:30 and Tuesday the 27th at 9:00 am. Cost is $1.00 per child and don't forget your cameras, they have some really cute spots for pictures. If you have any Halloween costumes lying around that you don't know what to do with (adult or child) bring them too for our very own costume swap!
For those of you who are able, we will also plan on lunch at Chick-Fil-A afterwards on Monday. Please RSVP in the comment section below if you are able to join us!

5 comments:

  1. I will be there Tuesday!
    Jess Wilbur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try to be there both days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there Monday! Whoa! Can't wait! I have been working me booty off the past couple of weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I think Monday works better for me...hope to see you then!

    ReplyDelete